Husqvarna Group Jobportal
Web Content Management Specialist (m/f/d)
Take a Look!
Your future career at the Husqvarna Group.
Strong brands. Innovative products. And a unique team! This is the Husqvarna Group, the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products for forestry, lawn and garden, and construction. Join us and use your creative ideas and enthusiasm to further advance our premium brands such as Husqvarna, Gardena and McCulloch. In exchange we will offer you the exceptional opportunity to develop our product portfolio, our company and, above all, your career. Discover the Husqvarna Group, achieve great results and experience a promising future.
Discover your career opportunities as
Web Content Management
Specialist (m/f/d) GARDENA
As part of our dynamic marketing team, you will play an important role in developing and designing an exciting GARDENA online world with a wide range of options for our target group - the "passionate gardener". You ensure that our digital touchpoints are constantly growing. Therefore your creativity and project management skills are required - in the further development of onsite marketing at gardena.com and the management of online projects on a global level.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Main success factors in the position: Adaptation of the global marketing and digital strategy into concrete onsite marketing activities
- Creation and implementation of global website content that inspires our target group
- Conception of landing pages and SEO optimized content for our products and user engagement activities
- Creation and management of tools and content for optimal product advice
- Editorial responsibility for the digital GARDENA garden magazine
- Development and implementation of creative and innovative ideas to further improve our online presence based on best practices and consumer insights
- Coordination of external service providers and agencies
- Interface function between global and local marketing teams, product management and other internal stakeholders
- Regular internal reporting
- Completed commercial vocational training or comparable training with a focus on marketing, communication and media. Continued professional education or completed studies would be an advantage.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of online editing, content marketing and SEO, ideally in the industry of technical consumer goods
- Experience / know-how in the areas of CMS and analytics
- Preferably experience in managing international projects
- Enjoyment of work in international teams as well as new challenges
- Organizational skills, creative and analytical way of working paired with a passion for new media
- Convincing, responsible and open personality with very good communication and presentation skills
- Confident handling of all MS Office programs
- Very good knowledge and editorial skills in English
- Enthusiasm for gardening is beneficial
Experience a dynamic and challenging environment. Bring your enthusiasm for innovation to a company that is simply different. And which - in addition to an open, team-oriented atmosphere - also has a lot to offer you in terms of your career!