Take a look!
Your future career at the Husqvarna Group.
Strong brands. Innovative products. And a unique team! This is the Husqvarna Group, the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products for forestry, lawn and garden, and construction. Join us and use your creative ideas and enthusiasm to further advance our premium brands such as Husqvarna, Gardena and McCulloch. In exchange we will offer you the exceptional opportunity to develop our product portfolio, our company and, above all, your career. Discover the Husqvarna Group, achieve great results and experience a promising future.
Discover your career opportunities as
Senior Strategic Marketing Planning Manager (m/f/d) GARDENA
As part of our dynamic global marketing team you will be responsible to plan and organize the development of data and consumer insights for multiple touchpoints, from offline to online touchpoints. Your main contacts are the consumer journey team and brand team as well as local sales & marketing teams. The goal is to enhance consumer relationships and drive engagement for our brand and products, assess the short and long-term goals and suggest ways to accomplish them. The strategic planner is responsible for conducting market research and analyzing industry trends.To be successful as a strategic planner, you must have excellent analytical skills, able to use sound logic to make observations about the current methods and where improvements are needed. You will be expected to travel from time to time in order to make content globally brand conform but also locally relevant.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Translate global marketing strategy into operational actions, clearly defined project milestones and tangible assets
- Generate new ideas how to inspire our customers and consumers based on a good understanding of the business and the required content
- Encourage innovation, trend identification & consumer insight that lead towards more engaging and conversion driven content production
- Take into account customer and consumer needs globally but understand the complexity of geographical differences and needs, thereby managing projects that are closely linked to local market execution
- Identify areas where improvements can be made.
- Monitor research industry trends.
- Conduct business intelligent research & analysis.
- Prepare reports on strategic ideas for senior management.
- Present findings to senior management.
- Assess marketing metrics to gauge the success of new strategies.
- Optimise marketing investments
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the marketing’s operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and marketing goals
- Construct analytical models
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes
- In this position you will report directly to the Vice President Brand & Marketing, GARDENA Division
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree – focus on Marketing, Communication, Media
- At least 3-5 years of professional marketing/content experience within FMCG, Retail, or working in agency for global brand environments
- Experience in project management
- A digital mindset
- Solid knowledge of latest digital platforms and CRM programs
- Personality that challenges the status quo, brings in high enthusiasm, energy and a deep desire to create fun, engaging and impactful experiences for the “passionate gardener”
- Pro-actively work towards a collaborative culture and brings superior organizational skills
- Show high interest in new and especially forward-thinking technologies
- Networked in the industry and good sense of humor
- Fluent in English and German, French is a plus
Experience a dynamic and challenging environment. Bring your enthusiasm for innovation to a company that is simply different. And which - in addition to an open, team-oriented atmosphere - also has a lot to offer you in terms of your career!