Husqvarna Group Jobportal
Head of Data Management (m/f/d) GARDENA
Take a Look!
Your future career at the Husqvarna Group.
Strong brands. Innovative products. And a unique team! This is the Husqvarna Group, the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products for forestry, lawn and garden, and construction. Join us and use your creative ideas and enthusiasm to further advance our premium brands such as Husqvarna, Gardena and McCulloch. In exchange we will offer you the exceptional opportunity to develop our product portfolio, our company and, above all, your career. Discover the Husqvarna Group, achieve great results and experience a promising future.
Discover your career opportunities as
Head of Data Management (m/f/d) GARDENA
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall performance of Data & Analytics
- Accountable for the right architecture and analytics to continuously deliver high-quality data science solutions into the capability areas, steering towards data driven insights that will add value to the Gardena business
- Accountable for leading strategic initiatives and finding new, innovative data science solutions that drive Gardena business results and reach the strategic objectives, both on short- and long term
- Accountable for attracting and securing sufficient resources and expertise to develop and execute the Data & Analytics roadmap, including improving visibility of Gardena’s data science activities
- Secure sufficient funding is in place to execute a Data roadmap that meets the requirements of the capability areas and to drive Gardena business results
- Drive a successful roll-out of advanced analytics solutions within Gardena by working closely together with category, sales and operation team to create a solidly embedded demand for data science solutions
- Actively push for improvement of data driven insights, driving effectiveness and efficiency in Data & Analytics, fit for the rapidly changing data science landscape
- Promote best practices in data analytics as well as continuously Benchmarking with industry standards and trends.
- Master degree in relevant field, i.e. M.Sc in Engineering, Business or equivalent
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Proven advanced training in engineering, computer science, econometric, mathematics or equivalent • Knowledge of machine learning and other developments in the fast moving data technology
- Ability to understand the complexity of Gardena business and the role of data science as an integrated part of the business
- In depth project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, can easily identify the core in complex problems and see consequences of taken actions and decisions.
- Excellent ability to handle and analyze numerical and verbal data.
- Works systematically, methodically and pro-actively to achieve project goals, follows processes and policies without being rigid.
- Preferred experience in management role with a similar team size and impact
- Several years of relevant experience
- Progressive and diverse experience in data science and analytic
- Preferred experience from consumer durables/retail and/or eCommerce
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong internal drive to succeed and high work capacity, ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- Good ability to think strategically and broad without losing sight of important details.
- Open to new ideas and change, actively seeks for new knowledge and thrives on developing his/her skills and share with others.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, adapts well to different situations and people. Utilizes his/her network efficiently, has a good ability to influence and create commitment from stakeholders.
- Keeps updated on market trends and competitor activities, shows financial awareness and business acumen
Experience a dynamic and challenging environment. Bring your enthusiasm for innovation to a company that is simply different. And which - in addition to an open, team-oriented atmosphere - also has a lot to offer you in terms of your career!