Take a Look!
Your future career at the Husqvarna Group.
Strong brands. Innovative products. And a unique team! This is the Husqvarna Group, the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products for forestry, lawn and garden, and construction. Join us and use your creative ideas and enthusiasm to further advance our premium brands such as Husqvarna, Gardena and McCulloch. In exchange we will offer you the exceptional opportunity to develop our product portfolio, our company and, above all, your career. Discover the Husqvarna Group, achieve great results and experience a promising future.
Discover your career opportunities as
Global Shopper Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
The Shopper Marketing Manager is responsible for developing the Consumer and Shopper Marketing strategy based on the smart system and robotic category vision, consumer and shopper insights. She/He will develop a clear understanding how GARDENA consumers behave as shoppers both in-store and through online mediums in related categories.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Utilizes strong marketing and analytical skills to bring consumer and shopper insights into actionable plans for campaigns development, packaging communication and category growth
- Deliver Marketing Plans for new product launches and major campaigns bringing Value Proposition and USPs in consumer messaging and creatives
- Build beginning to end multi-channel marketing campaigns that span the entire consumer and shopper journey through awareness, consideration and conversion
- Conduct shopper researches for the relevant product groups
- Oversees development of in store shopping experience and solutions based on shopper insights
- Develop the packaging communication and visuals for relevant categories
- Plan and manage the agreed budget, maximising return on Investment
- Collaborates closely with global PMs, digital and brand teams, regional marketing and sales teams
- Completed studies / University degree with focus on marketing, MBA would be desirable
- Several years of professional experience in online marketing, brand/shopper/consumer marketing in global and local positions (experience at a hi-Tech company preferred)
- Strong understanding of promotional tactics and various marketing vehicles
- In-depth data analysis skills to lead evaluation of customer sales and category panel data
- Expert knowledge of retail/ shopper data tools ( IRI, Nielsen, IFR, GFK, etc)
- Track record of driving insights and marketing plans
- Passionate of shopper marketing
- Conceptual thinker with excellent attention for executional details
- Flexible to work in a changing environment
- Strong team player with the ability to lead cross functional projects
- Excellent communication skills in English
Experience a dynamic and challenging environment. Bring your enthusiasm for innovation to a company that is simply different. And which - in addition to an open, team-oriented atmosphere - also has a lot to offer you in terms of your career!
now with your complete application documents.
You want more details? Please contact Carolin Hopp + 49 (0) 731 490 926.
Get to know us: karriere.husqvarnagroup.de