Husqvarna Group Jobportal
E-Commerce Content Specialist
Take a look!
Your future career at the Husqvarna Group.
Strong brands. Innovative products. And a unique team! This is the Husqvarna Group, the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products for forestry, lawn and garden, and construction. Join us and use your creative ideas and enthusiasm to further advance our premium brands such as Husqvarna, Gardena and McCulloch. In exchange we will offer you the exceptional opportunity to develop our product portfolio, our company and, above all, your career. Discover the Husqvarna Group, achieve great results and experience a promising future.
Discover your career opportunities as
E-Commerce Content Specialist (m/f/d)
for our Region South East Asia, America, Africa
situated in Ulm or Australia or New Zealand or Canada
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Working with Subsidiaries, Distributors and our teams across the Region, you are responsible for supporting organisational E-commerce objectives to be achieved through effective development, coordination and execution of optimised digital content
- You are involved in, and direct the distribution of centrally produced master assets by also assisting local marketing specialists with content implementation and optimization.
- You monitor existing brand and product content on regional e-tailer platforms to ensure CI consistency across the globe.
- An essential part of your role is liaising closely with regional markets by offering continuous support in updating and improving existing product, image and video content for optimal e-presence, in-line with current standards.
- In conjunction with the Regional Marketing Manager and other relevant Management you are involved in the review process to ensure accuracy of e-tailer content across all markets (Distributors & Subsidiaries)
- You analyse and monitor local capacities and trends to detect potential new market opportunities as well as outline areas of improvement.
- You closely collaborate and cooperate with central content teams to ensure smooth distribution of the latest master assets.
- Degree or education in business, marketing or digital marketing related field
- Experience in digital content creation & analysis
- Very good analytical thinking
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data studio can be of advantage
- Ability to analyse visualise and communicate processes effectively
- Digital marketing and e-commerce affinity
- Excellent MS office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Team oriented, independent and communicative personality
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Good verbal and written Spanish a strong advantage
Experience a dynamic and challenging environment. Bring your enthusiasm for innovation to a company that is simply different. And which - in addition to an open, team-oriented atmosphere - also has a lot to offer you in terms of your career!