Husqvarna Group Jobportal
Digital Project Manager (m/f/d) GARDENA / My Garden
Take a Look!
Your future career at the Husqvarna Group.
Strong brands. Innovative products. And a unique team! This is the Husqvarna Group, the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products for forestry, lawn and garden, and construction. Join us and use your creative ideas and enthusiasm to further advance our premium brands such as Husqvarna, Gardena and McCulloch. In exchange we will offer you the exceptional opportunity to develop our product portfolio, our company and, above all, your career. Discover the Husqvarna Group, achieve great results and experience a promising future.
Discover your career opportunities as
Digital Project Manager (m/f/d)
GARDENA / My Garden
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for myGarden platforms
- Product Owner Role within the agile development approach (Managing user tests and the backlog, aligning with the Scrum Master and Development Team, insights and dashboard development)
- Liaison between all internal and external stakeholders and responsible to align them from a common purpose
- Oversee overall project management (Budget, Timeline, Development, Testing, Roll-Out)
- Seek out new business & marketing opportunities
- Develop promotional plan to push myGarden
- Analyze and follow up on KPIs that track the performance
- Monitor consumer insights and market data, competitor strategies and technology trends
- Manage Agency/Supplier Relations and internal After Sales, Marketing & Product Management
- Completed commercial vocational training or comparable training with a focus on marketing, media design or graphic design. Continued professional education or completed studies would be an advantage.
- Several years of professional in digital marketing – preferable with a brand or startup that has built up a larger digital consumer community
- Strong affinity in managing user-centered websites and apps
- Good understanding of well-designed UX and state-of-the-art UI
- Proven ability in creating, scaling and managing communities
- Proactive and hands-on approach
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and German
- Skilled in Project Management as well as Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Enthusiasm for gardening is beneficial
Experience a dynamic and challenging environment. Bring your enthusiasm for innovation to a company that is simply different. And which - in addition to an open, team-oriented atmosphere - also has a lot to offer you in terms of your career!