Husqvarna Group Jobportal
Consumer Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Take a Look!
Your future career at the Husqvarna Group.
Strong brands. Innovative products. And a unique team! This is the Husqvarna Group, the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products for forestry, lawn and garden, and construction. Join us and use your creative ideas and enthusiasm to further advance our premium brands such as Husqvarna, Gardena and McCulloch. In exchange we will offer you the exceptional opportunity to develop our product portfolio, our company and, above all, your career. Discover the Husqvarna Group, achieve great results and experience a promising future.
Discover your career opportunities as
Consumer Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) temporary
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support in developing and executing the marketing campaigns and product lunches in strict collaboration with the Watering category PMs.
- Managing the packaging communication and visuals for the NPIs and existing selected products
- Develop in store shopping experience and solutions based on shopper insights, from secondary displays to InStore materials and literature
- Provide content support for the digital touch points
- Deliver Premium Product Txt for the E-commerce team
- Provide the Brand team with assets briefing on new campaigns
- Support product photo shooting
- Deliver successful toolkits for campaigns activation in the markets
- Collaborates closely with global PMs, Trade & Shopper Marketing, engagement & CRM and brand teams
- Completed commercial vocational training or comparable training with a focus on marketing, communication and media. Continued professional education or completed studies would be an advantage.
- Several years of professional experience. In the field of in brand/shopper/customer marketing with experience in global and local positions within consumer good industry would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of consumer journey and touchpoints
- Experience in packaging development and product content
- Knowledge of consumer data tools ( IRI, Nielsen, GFK, etc)
- Conceptual thinker with excellent attention for executional details
- Strong team player with the ability to lead cross functional projects
- Excellent communication skills in English and German • Passionate for gardening would be an advantage
Experience a dynamic and challenging environment. Bring your enthusiasm for innovation to a company that is simply different. And which - in addition to an open, team-oriented atmosphere - also has a lot to offer you in terms of your career!