Husqvarna Group Jobportal
Business Controller (m/f/d) GARDENA Sales Region 5 (Americas, Australia/New Zealand, China, South Africa, Japan & Distributors)
Take a Look!
Your future career at the Husqvarna Group.
Strong brands. Innovative products. And a unique team! This is the Husqvarna Group, the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products for forestry, lawn and garden, and construction. Join us and use your creative ideas and enthusiasm to further advance our premium brands such as Husqvarna, Gardena and McCulloch. In exchange we will offer you the exceptional opportunity to develop our product portfolio, our company and, above all, your career. Discover the Husqvarna Group, achieve great results and experience a promising future.
Discover your career opportunities as
Business Controller (m/f/d)
GARDENA Sales Region 5
(Americas, Australia/New Zealand, China, South Africa, Japan & Distributors)
Ulm (mobile working option)
If your goal is to create transparency, to immerse yourself in the financial world and provide our management a solid basis for strategic decisions, we offer you a perfect next career step in our GARDENA Division. Work in a passionate, consumer-oriented environment in which innovation is one of the most important success factors.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- • Business Partner to the Sales Director of Region 5 in the daily work and in business review meetings with the Division Management. Being a sounding board as well as to challenge the Sales Directors actions and strategic plans from a finance persepective
- Prepare presentation material for Group Management and other stakeholders
- Data collection: Provide financial analysis of the operational performance during monthly and quarterly closings. Drive accuracy, consistency and quality of financial reporting
- Direct involvement in new growth projects within the Region and preparation of business cases
- Ongoing portfolio analysis (customer profitability/ product group profitability), ongoing efficiency focus (bench mark studies)
- Coordinate the budget & forecast processes, working closely with business division COs and others to secure consistency, quality, timing and transparency
- Analyze, develop and make recommendations for pricing and drive the profitability of the countries (decision support analytics)
- Ongoing working capital improvements focus, utilize financial engineering (factoring), past due improvements and credit risk management
- Identify and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders and other internal customers
- Built up stable and trusted relationsships with the local finance manager and with the regional sales director
- Highlight ‘control’ in ‘controlling’ in order to protect the companies reputation and to keep stakeholders out of trouble; guarantee a clean business
- Direct report to Director Sales Controlling position
- Completed business administration studies
- Several years of experience in Sales controlling
- Very good knowledge of the common analysis tools and very good knowledge of financial and reporting systems such as SAP R/3, SAP BW and MS- Excel
- High affinity for numbers and analytical skills, an entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting, as well as a high level of quality awareness and enjoyment of process- and solution-oriented work
- Enjoy working in national and international teams
- Strong ability to work in a team as well as communication, persuasion and assertiveness
- Willingness to travel and to work in different time zones
- Very good knowledge of English
Experience a dynamic and challenging environment. Bring your enthusiasm for innovation to a company that is simply different. And which - in addition to an open, team-oriented atmosphere - also has a lot to offer you in terms of your career!